Craving pasta? Try this simple, tasty veggie spaghetti made with carrots and zucchini instead and skip the carb-induced nap!
Veggie Spaghetti Recipe
- Prep Time:20
- Total Time:20
- Yield:Serves 4
3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
2 – 3 thyme sprigs, roughly torn
4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
4 large carrots, peeled
2 large zucchinis
1/2 cup pine nuts
2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together cherry tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil and thyme with some salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Cut carrots and zucchini into large sections. Attach to a spiralizer and turn through the machine into long strands, collecting them in a bowl.
- Toast pine nuts in a dry skillet set over a moderate heat until golden-brown and aromatic. Tip out into a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in the skillet. Add garlic clove, fry for 30-40 seconds, then remove. Add carrot and zucchini strands, sautéing with a pinch of salt until just softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Divide carrot and zucchini spaghetti between bowls. Serve with marinated cherry tomatoes on side and a topping of toasted pine nuts.
More of a sauce person? This “pasta” is dreamy with your favorite veggie pasta sauce, too!
Article source: https://ohmyveggies.com/veggie-spaghetti/
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!