Plant-based buttermilk biscuits are perfect any time of day.
What You Need:
1 cup European-style vegan butter, such as Miyoko’s Kitchen, frozen for 20 minutes
½ cup non-dairy milk
1 tablespoon apple-cider vinegar
2 cups self-rising flour
What You Do:
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Into a bowl, combine milk and vinegar to create vegan buttermilk, and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. With a cheese grater, grate frozen butter. Into another bowl, pour flour and butter and mix with your hands until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Place mixture into refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. To the dry mixture, add buttermilk and stir 15 times. If mixture appears dry, add more buttermilk (the dough should be should be moist).
5. Onto a floured board, turn the dough, and gently pat the dough into a rectangle shape approximately ½-inch thick. Fold the dough four times, and gently press the dough down to a 1-inch thick rectangle.
6. Using a round cutter, shape dough into circles. Onto a cookie sheet, place the biscuits so they just barely touch. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
7. Remove biscuits from oven, brush with melted vegan butter, and serve.
Photo courtesy of Jeremy Patton
Article source: http://vegnews.com/web/articles/page.do?pageId=10924&catId=2
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!