Almond butter gives these vegan blondies a rich, decadent taste. Bake up a batch for a snack, a party, or any excuse to have a delicious treat!
Vegan Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips
- Prep Time:40 min
- Cook Time:25 min
- Total Time:65 min
- Yield:9 blondies
2/3 cup almond butter
1/2 cup sweetened almond milk
3/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour, unbleached
1/4 cup almond meal
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350°F | gas 4. Grease and line an 20 cm | 8″ square baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the almond butter, almond milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat well until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, almond meal, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and fold thoroughly until combined. Finish the batter by folding in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top. Bake for about 25 minutes until golden-brown and dry to the touch on top.
- Remove to a cooling rack. Once cool, turn out and cut into nine squares before serving.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!