If you’re starting to get tired of elliptical machines and exercise bikes but still hoping for a really good way to get solid cardiovascular training then you need the Stamina 1050 Body Trac Glider Rowing Machine. This is a machine built for rowing/gliding without having to step outside or in a boat. Amazingly, it features a lot of options that you would normally find in a more expensive glider but this one knows how to give you the complete package. Consider its strengths and weaknesses below:
- First of all you will notice the beauty and strength of its design. As a home rowing machine it features a really good pair of handle bars that transmit tension really well and the steel frame body is strong to handle people of any height and weight. It also features a compact footprint to ensure you don’t slip off or damage your joints during exercise.
- The Stamina 1050 Body Trac Glider Rowing Machine might be a very affordable machine but it does have the features that really count. You get a very clear LCD display console that can show you your time, amount of calories burned, number of strokes for that exercise session, and the total count of strokes while using the machine. This is all important in keeping track of progress.
- Of course as you keep exercising you will want more tension and this machine does offer adjustable gas-shock resistance levels at the turn of a knob. This makes it ideal for people going on long workout programs or for a household with different people intending to use it at different levels.
- It is already pretty slim but you can also fold the arms down and keep it compact, making it very easy to store away when not needed or when you need to transport it.
- The seat, while very competent in design, does not have a very comfortable cushion.
- Some customers have mentioned it can squeak during the initial strokes but this sound goes away as you “break into” the glider.
The Stamina 1050 Body Trac Glider Rowing Machine is one of the best machines you will find in the market today. It helps you monitor your progress, it is designed for convenience and safety, and it has all the features that guarantee a good workout. Since it is a rowing machine it not only builds your stamina but it also works for your arms and upper body as well, giving you different body groups to work on when compared to elliptical machines and bikes.
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!