Often I have numerous things I ‘d like to prepare, however the idea of doing meals afterwards stops me from cooking anything.
Does anybody else have that problem? If I had a full-time dish-washer perhaps that would help. But until that takes place, I’m going to begin to publish more one-pot meals on here.
I was a little doubtful of one-pot pasta meals, due to the fact that I wasn’t sure how the pasta would be totally cooked. As long as you have enough liquid/steam it works just great!
I had a lot of mushrooms and spinach on hand, which is why I chose those veggies for the dish. You can use a variety of veggies to suit your choices.
Keep in mind that spinach cooks down a LOAD so you can always add more.
Just saute the veggies in a little bit of oil (I utilized coconut oil), then add pasta, water and diced tomatoes to the same pot.
After cooking I like to add a little olive oil so it’s not as dry.
Complete with spices and some salt and you have dinner!
As with the majority of the dishes on this website, you can adjust things to your choice. Veggies and spices are awaiting your creativity.
I chose the pasta with Italian Flavoring Also enjoyed it with thyme.
You might desire to sprinkle a little additional on each serving to ensure everybody gets some!
I believe I like this one-pot meal thing. At least until I marry a man who likes to do the meals.
Advised and helpful items for this One Pot Spinach and Mushroom Bowtie Pasta dish:.
- 1.5.tablespoons.coconut oil or olive oil.
- 8.oz.white button mushrooms.( about 2.5 cups), sliced.
- 6.oz.fresh child spinach.( can utilize more if wanted, spinach cooks down a lot!).
- 12.oz.bowtie pasta.
- 1.14.5 oz. can.diced tomatoes.
- 1 1/2.cups.water.( additional).
- 1.tablespoon.thyme or italian seasoning.
- olive oil.optional.
- salt.to taste.
- In a big pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and stir up until softened for a couple of minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and the spinach and stir up until prepared down, about 5 minutes.
- Include pasta, diced tomatoes, and staying water. Let boil till pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Get rid of from heat, drizzle with olive oil if utilizing. Include spices and salt to taste.
Article source: http://www.trialandeater.com/one-pot-spinach-mushroom-bowtie-pasta/
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!