HEAVY GAUGE BUILDING
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel (1.6 mm thick), CXP Chin up Bar can support up to 250 pounds and XSP supports up to 300 lbs. The 2 Chin-up Bar variations are specially created to fit easily doorways 28- 33″ (CXP) or 33-37″ (XSP) with door density 4.75 – 6.25 inches including door trim.
GAIN MORE STRENGTH AND BIGGER MUSCLES
Now you can develop and reinforce your backs, biceps, arms, shoulders and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your own space with Yes4All Chin-up Bar.
Perfect for chin-ups, triceps dips and pull-ups or you can move it to the floor, follow your entrance, and it works excellent for doing push-ups or sit-ups.
5 FOAM GRIP POSITIONS
Numerous handgrips assist to vary your exercise (wide-neutral-close grips) and target different muscle groups like arms, chest, core or inner and outer back efficiently. PVC and rubber foam cushioning handgrips ensure a safe and secure, comfy grip – avoid moving or disruption during your exercise.
SAFEGUARD YOUR DOORFRAMES-EASY TO SET UP
Our doorframe guards are crafted to assist safeguard your doorframe by utilizing a flat design. The chin-up bar is simple to install and does not need any drilling in your doorframe.
- Product: Heavy-gauge steel with 5 cushioned foam grip positions
- Fit most entrances 28- 33″ (CXP) or 33-37″ (XSP)
- Door thickness: 4.75 – 6.25″ consisting of door trim
- 12-grip position, fantastic for lots of dif. exercises & severe house fitness programs.Door thickness
- : 4.75″ – 6.25″ thick consisting of door trim. Door trim: 0.375 – 1.50″ trim density; 1.00″ – 3.75″ trim width (see illustrated picture) with flat surface on the upper end to support the chin up bar
- Chin Up Bar Assistance is optional and can be acquired together with the bar in this listing as one of the variation
- Best in class Chin Up Bar: Thickest (1.8 – 2 mm thick) & heaviest (10 pounds), highest steel-grade. Support as much as 300 lbs
- Door structure need to be able to support up user weight & motions. Optional wall brackets consisted of for your convenience. (Not needed)