4’11” to 5’4″ tall, height: 55cm ball;
5’4″ to 5’11” high, height: 65cm ball;
5’11” to 6’7″ high, height: 75cm ball;
Black 55cm, 800G, rated up to 660lbs
65cm, 100G, rated as much as 770lbs
75cm, 1200G, ranked up to 880lbs
If you have some sciatic pain or some balance problems. You can rest on the ball while doing crafts and it is much better than sitting on a chair. It can enhance your balance when rest on the ball.
The seal is extremely tight to hold air relatively well, so no concerns of loss of air throughout workout.
The best ways to Pump the Ball
Initially, the pump has actually 2 ideas connected to it. One has a closed end do not utilize this, the second has a little opening. Connect the second suggestion to the pump and insert it into the ball. Likewise, be sure that the air pipe is linked properly to the pump so that air is going in not taken out. It takes a while before you can see that the ball is actually pumping up, so please be some patient.
- SIZE CHART INSTRUCTIONS: 4’11” to 5’4″ tall, height: 55cm ball; 5’4″ to 5’11” high, height: 65cm ball; 5’11” to 6’7″ tall, height: 75cm ball
- Anti-Burst: This product is made from much thicker PVC material than the Old Variation. Frosted surface area has plenty of small honeycomb company structure, which can avoid burst
- Sturdy and Comfortable: The workout ball has tough construction. You can use this ball as a chair, particularly at your desk, to decrease sciatic pain and get balance exercise
- Easy to pump: This balance ball includes a simple to use foot pump, which works a lot much better, quicker, and less effort than the hand pump, simple to inflate
- Versatile Exercises Ball: You can utilize it for office chair, pet toys, exercise training. And it comes with manufactures service warranty