This fresh and tasty salad is perfect if you’re looking for a light, healthy carb-up option. Roasting the beetroot in a touch of apple cider vinegar gives a subtle tang that really complements the natural sweetness of the beetroot.
The creamy goats cheese and heart healthy avocado against peppery watercress makes this keto salad one you’ll revisit time and time again.
I love this goat’s cheese and beetroot salad if I’m exercising or need a few more carbs to up my energy levels. I hope you enjoy it too.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||10||grams|
|Magnesium||113||mg (28% RDA)|
|Potassium||1,242||mg (62% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (12%), protein (10%), fat (78%)
Ingredients (2 servings)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/ 355 F (fan assisted). Peel the beetroot and onion and chop into wedges. Place on a baking tray, toss with olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt and roast in the oven for 25 minutes until soft.
- Slice the avocado and sugar snap peas lengthways. Toss the avocado in a touch of lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Mix the dressing together in a small bowl.
- Place the watercress, walnuts, avocado and sugar snap peas in a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Plate and top with goats cheese, roasted beetroot, onion and parsley.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!