A few of my regular guests at Supper Club are gluten intolerant so I always try to have things that they can eat. I didn’t want them to go without dessert so I decided to experiment with making these fat-free cupcakes gluten free. I was more than shocked that these Gluten Free Cupcakes were truly just as good as the regular ones.
Gluten Free Wacky Cake
- 1 ½ cups King Arthur Gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons Carob or cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil or Lighter Bake Fat Replacement
- 1 cup cold water
- Preheat 350 degrees F.
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Make 3 small holes in the mixture. Pour the vanilla in one hole, the vinegar in another and vegetable oil in another. Pour water over the top and mix.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 by 8 inch pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!