A delicious and fulfilling quick lunch soup that only needs a few simple ingredients: leftover chicken, dry noodle, broth and chopped veggies.
Quick Chicken Veggies Noodle Lunch Soup (for The Zone Diet) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 1 serving (Each serving: 4 Zone Blocks)
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
- 1 1/3 tsps canola oil (4 F)
- 180 g chopped carrot (2 C)
- 300 g chopped celery (1 C)
- 90 g cooked chicken breast (tear into strips) (4 P)
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 12 g dry egg noodle (1 C)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oil in a sauce pot.
- Add in chopped carrot and celery, stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes until tender.
- When veggies are tender, add in chicken strips and heat through.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to medium low heat, add in noodle and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- When noodle is tender, off the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!