These beautiful Apple Pie Roses really work! My daughter and her friend made the ones in this picture for her 12th birthday party. PLUS they only have 4 ingredients! I can’t wait to make them for some bridal shower or ladies brunch they are very impressive and easy to make!
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
A few tricks we learned while making them:
- Apples need to be very thinly sliced.
- Don’t let the dough get to warm. If it does, stick it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spacing the apple slices out when putting them on the dough changes the look of the rose. You can decide which way you like best or make some of each.
Apple Pie Roses
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons low-sugar peach or apricot jelly
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 box puff pastry
Here is the video to show you how it is done.
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!