I originally shared this Paleo Banana Bread recipe in 2013. I’ve made this dish over and over once again and I’m always amazed by how comparable it tastes to regular banana bread.
- The bananas are already so naturally sweet that you do not require to add a lot more to it.
- Banana bread is so versatile in basic. I’ve gotten quite insane with adjustments to routine banana bread in the past and it’s really forgiving.
- The bananas add a lot moistness to the bread and they’re a best complement to the more thick almond and coconut flours.
I usedthis recipefrom Comfy Tummy as my base to produce my Paleo Banana Bread recipe and modified based upon numerous rounds of screening and instinct. My main modifications included lowering the variety of eggs to improve texture, adding some extra spices, switching coconut oil for the olive oil and a few other small things.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
I enjoyed the way this Paleo Banana Bread turned out and I am quite positive that you might serve this to anybody– despite their dietary preferences or restrictions– and it would be a winner!
The dish is easily transformed to muffins. Just put the batter into 12 muffin tins and lower baking time to 18-22 minutes. I like to separately cover them, throw them into a gallon bag and freeze them for a simple on-the-go breakfast.
This Paleo Banana Bread is likewise delicious topped with peanut butter (which is not Paleo!) or any Paleo-friendly nut or seed butter of your option!.
A tasty Paleo Banana Bread that tastes simply like the genuine thing.
You’ll Required …
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil.
- 2 big eggs.
- 2 really ripe medium to large bananas, mashed.
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 x 5 loaf pan by either oiling the dish or lining with parchment paper. (I’m a big fan of the parchment paper for simple removal from pan and easy tidy up.).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and flours. In a separate little bowl, blend together coconut oil, eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla till extremely well integrated.
- Include wet ingredients to the dry and carefully blend together up until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or till embeded in a toothpick and the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for about 15-20 minutes prior to eliminating to a wire rack to cool completely.
This dish converts well to muffins. Divide batter between 12 muffin tins and lower baking time to 18-22 minutes.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!