Easy and delicious Parmesan Roasted Broccoli that makes a great side dish for virtually any meal. You’ll be shocked at how good broccoli can taste when it is roasted and coated in a little Parmesan cheese.
This is the broccoli recipe I make for people who say they don’t like broccoli. Turns out most of them have never had delicious, nutty, roasted broccoli. It truly is a completely different vegetable when its roasted and has so much more flavor than when it is steamed. This version take simple roasted broccoli made with olive oil, salt, and pepper to another level when it is finished with fresh lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. So good, so easy, and the way to make anyone love broccoli.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
We also can’t talk about this recipe without talking about the crispy roasted garlic slices. They are heaven. Each little slice of garlic gets toasty and brown and seriously yummy. There is a fight for the last one every time I serve this simple side dish. Since we love the garlic so much, I usually add at least two cloves, sometimes more.
Ways to Customize this Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Consider this recipe a blueprint for roasting all kinds of veggies this way. Just adjust the cooking time depending on the vegetable. I have made this basic recipe with cauliflower, asparagus. zucchini, Brussels sprouts, and kale. It comes out amazing every time.
- Although I used Parmesan cheese since I always have it on hand, you could try out all different cheeses. An aged gouda would add even more nuttiness to the recipe. Crumbled goat cheese or feta would be super yummy. A mild mozzarella or cheddar may be best for kiddos.
- Although your first instinct is to serve this as a side dish, it is also great for meal prep. I love throwing roasted broccoli in salads, wraps, and quesadillas. I also pair it with eggs all the time to get some greens in at the start of the day.
- Consider adding some heat with red pepper flakes. Just toss the broccoli with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes before roasting. You could add other spices here as well.
- To pack in even more lemon flavor, toss the broccoli with lemon zest before baking.
Article source: https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/parmesan-roasted-broccoli
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!