With the many, lots of chicken thigh recipes I have actually been cooking recently, I have actually had several demands for recipes utilizing chicken breasts rather. Now I must confess that there’s nothing more juicier than a bone-in, skin-on chicken thigh however this honey garlic chicken breast does end second.
It’s even better when you prepare your veggies alongside that sweet and mouthwatering garlic sauce, letting the juices run loose as your veggies get roasted to crisp-tender excellence. You can also include more veggies to your preference but I highly advise being conscientious of the cooking time depending on the veggie.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Now this is really a one pan meal, and if you actually want to save money on meals, I recommend putting the baking sheet at the middle of table and consuming straight out of the pan. There’s absolutely no pity in doing so. No embarassment at all.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 16 ounces child red potatoes, cut in half.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 24 ounces broccoli florets *.
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh parsley leaves.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a little bowl, blend together 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter, honey, brown sugar, Dijon, basil, oregano and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve.
- Location potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with staying 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken in a single layer and brush each chicken breast with honey mix.
- Place into oven and roast up until the chicken is entirely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes. * Stir in broccoli throughout the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Broil for 2-3 minutes, or till caramelized and a little charred.
- Serve instantly, garnished with parsley, if preferred.
* 24 ounces broccoli florets is equivalent to about 5 cups.
* Cooking time will differ depending upon the size and density of the potatoes.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!