Disclosure: Life Preferences Excellent is an individual in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an associate advertising program. Please note: This article might consist of associate links to items I use and like.
In Greek cooking, there is an emphasis on vegetables, meats, and bread. All of which is found in this recipe. Typically, beef isn’t as common, but I chose to use that for my meatballs and enhance the flavor with common herbs and spices such as cumin and garlic. These meatballs are so flavorful, I have to keep myself from popping them in my mouth right out of the oven! The flavor of the meatballs is complimented perfectly by the traditional Greek Tzatziki sauce as well as the cucumber & tomato salad. Wouldn’t it be a shame to just eat them all as is and not have enough left to wrap up and enjoy with the other ingredients?! If you aren’t a fan of wraps, get the recipe for my Greek Dish with Meatballs over Couscous. It’s just as tasty and an excellent method to delight in all these scrumptious Mediterranean tastes.
Prepare the Tzatziki Sauce.
I attempt to compose the Tzatziki sauce early in the day or the day before for ideal results. To make the Tzatziki, integrate 1 mug Greek yogurt with 1\/4 mug grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tbsp fresh dill, 1\/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1\/4 tsp pepper.
Mix in 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice …
and also stir to incorporate. Give it a taste and also readjust the tastes to your preference. Cover and cool till all set to offer.
Prepare the Meatballs.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
To prepare the meatballs, pre-heat the oven to 425 \u00b0 F. In a huge blending bowl, combine 1 extra pound ground chuck, 1\/4 cup completely dry Italian breadcrumbs, 1 big egg, 2 tablespoons cut fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, 1 tablespoon newly diced garlic, 1\/2 tsp ground cumin, 1\/2 teaspoon sea salt, as well as 1\/4 teaspoon freshly split black pepper.
Mix well to incorporate as well as after that develop right into meatballs. Food preparation time will certainly differ depending on the dimension of your meatballs.
Prepare the Vegetables.
While the meatballs are cooking, dice 1 cup cucumbers, 1 cup tomatoes, 1\/2 cup red onions, as well as a tablespoon of level leaf parsley and incorporate in an offering dish. Salt & & pepper the cucumber salad to taste. When the meatballs are cooked via, eliminate them from the stove to rest. Transform the oven up to broil as well as area the flatbread on a flat pan. Broil for until lightly toasted on both sides. Keep in mind to maintain the oven door ajar when broiling and also view them carefully so they don’t melt!
Construct the Gyro.
To construct, position around 4 meatballs down the center of each flatbread. Spoon a generous quantity of Tzatziki sauce down the facility following to the meatballs and top with a heaping dose of the tomato and cucumber salad.
Finish up and also enjoy!
Life Tastes Good.
1\/4 cup grated cucumber.
1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon additional virgin olive oil.
- 1 tbsp fresh dill.
- 1\/2 tsp sea salt.
- 1\/4 tsp newly broke black pepper.
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- 1 extra pound ground chuck.
- 1\/4 mug completely dry Italian breadcrumbs.
- 1 large egg.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley.
- 1 tbsp newly minced garlic.
- 1\/2 tsp ground cumin.
- 1\/2 tsp sea salt.
- 1\/4 teaspoon fresh broke black pepper.
- 1 cup carefully diced cucumbers.
- 1 mug carefully diced tomatoes.
- 1\/2 cup carefully diced red onion.
- 1 tbsp sliced level leaf Italian parsley.
- salt & & pepper to preference.
- 4 Flatbreads.
- Incorporate 1 cup Greek yogurt with 1\/4 mug grated cucumber, 1 tsp freshly diced garlic, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh dill, 1\/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1\/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix in 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice and stir to integrate.
- Preheat the stove to 425 \u00b0 F. In a huge mixing dish, integrate 1 extra pound ground chuck, 1\/4 cup completely dry Italian breadcrumbs, 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons sliced fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, 1 tbsp fresh diced garlic, 1\/2 tsp ground cumin, 1\/2 teaspoon sea salt, as well as 1\/4 tsp freshly broke black pepper.
Mix well to integrate and also after that form right into meatballs. Cooking time will certainly differ depending on the size of your meatballs.
- While the meatballs are cooking, dice 1 mug cucumbers, 1 cup tomatoes, 1\/2 mug red onions, and also a tablespoon of level leaf parsley as well as combine in a serving recipe. Salt & & pepper to taste.
- When the meatballs are cooked with, eliminate them from the oven to remainder. Remember to keep the stove door open when broiling as well as see them carefully so they don’t melt!
- To put together, put about 4 meatballs down the center of each flatbread. Spoon a charitable amount of Tzatziki sauce down the facility following to the meatballs as well as leading with a heaping dose of the tomato as well as cucumber salad. Complete as well as take pleasure in!
- 4 Portions.
- Preparation Time:.
15 mins.Prepare time:.
15 mins.Total time:.
Mediterranean Meatball Gyros Sandwich.,.
Beef.,.Meatballs.,.Greek.,.Gyros.,.Sandwich.,.My Huge Fat Greek Wedding.,.Movie.,.Easy Dish.,.Tzatziki Sauce.Mix in 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice …and and also mix combineIntegrate While the meatballs are cooking, dice 1 mug cucumbers, 1 mug tomatoes, 1\/2 cup red onions, and a tbsp of level leaf parsley and integrate in a serving meal. Incorporate 1 cup Greek yogurt with 1\/4 cup grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon newly diced garlic, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tbsp fresh dill, 1\/2 teaspoon sea salt, and also 1\/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix in 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice as well as stir to combine. When the meatballs are prepared through, eliminate them from the stove to remainder.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!