This raw chocolate cheesecake is low-carb and perfect if you’re trying to avoid dairy. With a graham cracker type crust and a creamy chocolate ganache topping this is one decadent dessert!
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||15.2||grams|
|Magnesium||132||mg (33% RDA)|
|Potassium||349||mg (17% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (10%), protein (9%), fat (81%)
Ingredients (makes 16 servings)
- Place the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a crushed graham cracker like mixture forms. Press into a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
- In the same food processor (no need to clean), combine all of the filling ingredients and blend until super smooth, about 2-5 minutes stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
- Pour on top of the crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
- For the ganache bring the coconut milk to a boil and pour over 57 g/ 2 oz of the chopped chocolate. Add stevia or Swerve, to taste.
- After 2 hours of chilling the cheesecake pour the ganache topping over and top with remaining chocolate.
- Freeze another hour before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month or chilled for up to 7 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!