You know those recipes that you make and take one bite and just know that it’s going to be a lifelong favorite?
This Keto Bruschetta Feta Dip is one of those. It’s so delicious! It can be served on grain-free crackers, on top of low-carb toast for breakfast (my favorite), or as a dip for fresh vegetables. It makes a great party appetizer!
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||5.6||grams|
|Magnesium||6||mg (1% RDA)|
|Potassium||91||mg (5% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (13%), fat (82%)
Ingredients (makes 16 servings)
- 8 oz feta (226 g)
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese (226 g)
- ⅓ cup full fat yogurt (83 g/ 2.9 oz)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (30 ml)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (15 ml)
- pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered (284 g/ 10 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (3 g/ 0.1 oz)
- 2 heaped tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- ⅓ packed cup basil, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil (45 ml)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar (15 ml)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Combine the feta base ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Place in a serving dish and smooth out the top.
- In a medium bowl combine the Bruschetta ingredients.
- Top the feta dip with the bruschetta mixture and serve with your favorite keto crackers. Store in an airtight container chilled for up to 5 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!