Treadmills are designed to bring your cardio workout off the road and into your home and none can do it better than the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill. This is a treadmill that not only excels in design but also in giving you optimal cardio results. You won’t be spending hours planning your run or keeping track of your calorie-burning – the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill does it all for you.
Pros of the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill:
- Multicolored LCD Console – the main centerpiece displays calorie rate, time records, distance, steps, speed, heart rate, as well as incline level. You can access numerous workout programs to instantly start working towards a specific goal.
- LifeSpan Fitness Club – you can instantly upload and download data from your fitness club account to track your progress, get new programs, and more.
- Running Power – the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill comes with a strong 2.5 horsepower motor and a 20×56 running surface. This gives you all the power and space you need to get the best workout session possible.
- EZ Drop Folding System – where other treadmills are large, bulky, and a total waste of space when it comes to putting them away, the TR 1200i is very easy to store because it instantly folds up. The EZ drop bar makes it a lot easier to bring it back down, eliminating the need for heavy locks and bolts.
- My Zone – My Zone is an included program that monitors your heart rate and uses this as the basis for a running session. The treadmill will automatically adjust speed and inclination as according to the parameters you set in relation to your heart rate.
Cons of the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill:
- Lacking Quick Buttons – while the console is great, some have remarked about it missing quick buttons to instantly adjust the speed or volume without having to scale the system manually.
- Cheap Motor Cover – the motor is arguably one of the most important parts of the treadmill and it is unfortunate that it is not very well protected.
Should You Buy It?
The LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill is an amazing treadmill. It might have a few design issues but over all you are getting everything that matters – customizable programs, access to an online account for more data, adjustable settings, and a design fit for safety and comfort. What is even more amazing is how affordable it is yet despite the low price tag it still carries all the features you’d expensive in a $2,000 model.
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!