Oh the lip smacking noises that came from the kitchen when This New York Keto Cheesecake was given to Mr B, my chief taste tester! I think it’s safe to say it went down a treat. I hope you and your loved ones enjoy it too.
Generously serves 12 but freezes really well so you can save some slices for a rainy day… if you don’t demolish them all first!
A classic that I hope you’ll make time and time again. Made from a base of almonds and grass-fed butter and filled with cream cheese, cream, lemon and a little Keto friendly sweetener.
No hidden nasties or preservatives in this one, just whole-food goodness and a sprinkling of love! Enjoy guys.
Nutritional values (per slice)
|of which Saturated||26.8||grams|
|Magnesium||52||mg (13% RDA)|
|Potassium||227||mg (11% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (8%), fat (87%)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
- 2 cups almond flour (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- 6 tbsp melted butter (90 ml/ 3 fl oz)
- Optional: 3–5 drops stevia
- 1 ¼ cup whipping cream (300 ml/ 10.1 fl oz)
- Optional: 1 ¼ cups fresh blackberries (180 g/ 6.3 oz) or any low-carb berry jam*
- Preheat the oven to 160 C/ 320 F (fan assisted). Mix the ground almonds and butter in a bowl to form a dough.
- Lightly grease a non-stick 9 inch/ 23 cm loose bottom cake tin to prevent sticking. (Line the base with greaseproof liner if required.)
- Press the almond mix into the base of the tin and cook for 10 – 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Turn up the oven to 180 C/ 355 F (fan assisted). Add the erythritol, arrowroot and cream cheese to a mixing bowl. Whisk using an electric whisk until combined. Add the eggs and beat well. Slowly add the cream and whisk till smooth. Stir through the lemon zest and vanilla.
- Spoon the mix onto the base and level with a spatula.
- Loosely cover with tin foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. (This prevents the cheesecake going too brown on top). Remove the tin foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Loosen around the cake sides with a palate knife. This prevents the cheesecake cracking as it cools.
- Allow to fully cool and then place in the fridge to set (4 hours to overnight).
- Whip the cream until thick. Spread evenly on top of the Keto cheesecake using a palate knife.
- Slice and serve! Store in fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Option to blitz the fresh blackberries and serve on top.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!