These chia parfaits are so delicious! The subtle sweetness of the almond & cinnamon flavoured chia layer pairs perfectly with the mulled wine & berry jam, especially when it’s topped with a refreshing layer of sour cream. Best of all, the parfaits are naturally sweet so you can avoid using any sweeteners.
Just like my Keto Strawberry Breakfast Chia Jars, these parfaits are filling and ideal for breakfast, especially if you have a sweet tooth. And they’re perfect for any occasion, not just the festive time of the year.
Nutritional values (per parfait)
|of which Saturated||12.4||grams|
|Magnesium||49||mg (12% RDA)|
|Potassium||274||mg (14% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (12%), protein (7%), fat (81%)
Ingredients (makes 4 parfaits)
Note: Sweetener can be added to the chia layer and used to taste. Here’s a list of suitable low-carb sweeteners. Sour cream can be substituted with dairy-free coconut milk yogurt or creamed coconut milk.
- To make the chia layer, pour the almond milk and coconut milk in a blender. Add cinnamon and almond butter. Optionally, you can add low-carb sweetener to taste.
- Blend until smooth and frothy. Pour into a bowl and add chia seeds. Mix well and let it sit for 20-30 minutes to let the chia seeds soak in the liquids.
- Divide the chia-almond mixture between 4 jars (about ½ cup per parfait).
- Add the chia jam (¼ cup per parfait).
- Top with sour cream (¼ cup per parfait).
- Finally, top with the remaining ¼ cup of chia berry jam (a tablespoon per parfait).
- Serve immediately, or cover with a cling film and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!