These Keto Lemon Coconut Cheesecake jars are the perfect little sweet treat for a high fat diet! With only a few simple ingredients and steps you can whip these keto-friendly jars up in no time. Coconut and lemon is such a classic flavor combination, it’s so bright and fresh making it a nice detour from chocolate based dessert recipes.
Best of all, this real food treat is so versatile! Instead of lemon zest, you can try other flavors and add chocolate chips, orange zest, cinnamon, matcha or cacao powder. The perfect addition to your meal plan while following a lchf diet! These treats are small and low in calories so you can enjoy them even if you are trying to lose weight.
Nutritional values (per serving)
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
|of which Saturated||16.4||grams|
|Magnesium||32||mg (8% RDA)|
|Potassium||179||mg (9% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (10%), fat (83%)
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 8 oz cream cheese (227 g)
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve or Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 3 tbsp coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (45 ml)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (60 ml)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 2 tsp unsweetened coconut extract
- Make the crust by mixing together the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Divide between 4 (115 g/ 4 oz) jars and set aside.
- Make the filling by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon into the jars and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Top with additional toasted coconut and a slice of lemon before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!