Panna Cotta literally means “set cream” so it’s the perfect low carb dessert! And there is something so special about that beautifully textured and lush first spoonful. You could flavor this with so many different things but lavender is such a lovely ingredient to use and it tastes amazing.
This luscious and creamy low-carb dessert is the perfect base for that elusive hint of lavender. It’s spectacular, yet your guests will never know that it only took you minutes!
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||32.6||grams|
|Magnesium||9||mg (2% RDA)|
|Potassium||253||mg (13% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (7%), fat (88%)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Note: Culinary lavender is the preferred option, but any dried lavender flowers can be used. Please ensure that they are clean and come from spray-free flowers though. Lavender is only used for infusing and not included in the nutrition facts.
- Place all the ingredients …
… cream, Greek yoghurt, sweetener, lavender and vanilla into a saucepan and heat over a medium heat. Taste and add sweetener if needed.
- Sprinkle gelatin powder over ¼ cup of boiling water and sit aside to let it bloom.
- Once ready, pour and scrape the gelatin into the hot cream mixture and mix well until all the gelatin has dissolved. (Add your lavender oil if using instead of dried lavender. It will smell quite strong, as the heat of the cream is releasing the fragrance of the oil. I suggest tasting as you go).
- Strain mixture to remove any lumps of gelatin and dried lavender.
- Pour into individual serving glasses. I prefer glass jars to panna cotta moulds, because they’re much easier and look fabulous. But use a mould if you want to.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped lavender and chill until firm, approx. 4 hours. Enjoy!
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!