These Keto Korean Chicken Wings have so much flavor! Cooked in a skillet the wings get perfectly crispy before they get doused in a tangy korean style hot sauce.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||4.4||grams|
|Magnesium||25||mg (6% RDA)|
|Potassium||203||mg (10% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (21%), fat (74%)
Ingredients (makes 6 servings as appetizers)
- 14-16 chicken wings, cut at joints (~ 1.4 kg/ 3 lbs) – freeze the wingtips for later to make chicken stock or bone broth.
Optional Dipping Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 230 C/ 450 F. Dry the chicken wings by patting them with a paper towel (to learn how to cut chicken wings, see this recipe, step 1).
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and sear the wings 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to the oven and bake another 20-30 minutes until golden and crisp. (Tip: For extra crispy chicken wings, follow this oven-baked method using baking powder.)
- Place the sauce ingredients in a small pot and combine over low heat until hot. Toss with the cooked wings.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve immediately.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!