This low-carb Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burger is a fun way to liven up a traditional burger!
We’ve stuffed this keto burger with cheddar cheese, bacon, and pickled jalapeños then sandwiched it between these keto buns with some additional toppings that are more traditional. To see how you can make keto friendly burger bun in a few simple steps, check out our video recipe below!
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Nutritional values (per burger)
|of which Saturated||17.7||grams|
|Magnesium||127||mg (32% RDA)|
|Potassium||801||mg (40% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (4%), protein (25%), fat (71%)
Ingredients (makes 4 burgers)
- 4 Ultimate Keto Buns, halved
- 1 lb ground beef (450 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz/ 113 g)
- 4 thin-cut slices bacon, crisped up (60 g/ 2.1 oz) – weight after cooking: 32 g/ 1.1 oz
- ½ cup pickled jalapeños (52 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 4 slices tomatoes (70 g/ 2.5 oz)
- handful fresh greens of choice (28 g/ 1 oz)
- Optional: serve with Keto Ketchup, Homemade Mustard or Keto BBQ Sauce, and a big bowl of dressed greens.
Note: For more bread options (nut-free, flax-free, etc.), check out my other keto & low-carb bread recipes.
- Make the Ultimate Keto Buns by following the video recipe. They will be darker in color if you use brown flax, or light in color if you use golden flax. You can make a double batch of keto buns and keep them in the freezer. When you want to make the burgers, let the buns defrost at room temperature. Optionally, you can cut the buns in half and briefly crisp up under a broiler.
- Divide the beef into 8 equal pieces. Patty out a piece of each piece and fill with cheese, jalapeños,…
… then crispy bacon (you can crisp it up in the oven or on a pan).
- Top with the another piece and pinch the sides together sealing up the burger.
- Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium.
- You can eat the burgers with a bowl of dressed greens or …
… place the burger in a bun and top with desired burger toppings. Enjoy!
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!