Looking for an easy, low-carb breakfast recipe? These Keto Green Goddess Fritters topped with heart healthy smashed avocado are a great way to start the day.
Packed full of nourishing greens, cream cheese and a little chilli, they’re the perfect balance of flavours that will keep you satisfied until lunch.
Nutritional values (per serving, 3 fritters)
|of which Saturated||8.6||grams|
|Magnesium||55||mg (14% RDA)|
|Potassium||727||mg (36% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (9%), protein (13%), fat (78%)
Ingredients (makes 9 fritters)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 cup shredded kale (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 70 g cream cheese (2.5 oz)
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette), grated (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- ½ leek, chopped (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (15 ml)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp chile flakes
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil or ghee for frying (15 ml)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (15 ml)
- 1 large avocado, smashed (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan. Add the leek and fry on a low-medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, spinach and kale and fry for 1 further minute.
- Place the eggs, kale mix, cream cheese, chilli flakes, grated courgette, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with 1 tsp of olive oil or ghee. Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of mix per fritter into the pan, 3 fritters per pan, and fry each side for 1 minute on a low-medium heat until golden. Repeat adding 1 tsp of olive oil per 3 fritters until all the mix has been used up.
- Smash the avocado with lemon and cracked black pepper. Serve the fritters topped with avocado. Best eaten fresh but can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!