Which one of you misses their crispy bowl of breakfast cereal? Maybe just out of habit, convenience or simply because you love cinnamon – just like I do!
This keto cinnamon toast crunch is hands down the best cereal I’ve had since going low-carb. And as you can see in my new video recipe, it is actually quite easy to make. You can bake a double or triple batch and keep it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Nutritional values (per ⅔ cup/ 57 g/ 2 oz)
|of which Saturated||8.5||grams|
|Magnesium||87||mg (22% RDA)|
|Potassium||230||mg (12% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (9%), fat (86%)
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- 2 tbsp melted butter or ghee, divided (30 ml/ 1 fl oz)
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1-2 tbsp granulated Erythritol or Swerve, divided (10-20 g/ 0.3-0.7 oz)
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl: almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, cinnamon, Erythritol and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined. Add the water and mix until the dough has formed. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place about half of the dough on a silicon mat. Use a silicon lined rolling pin to roll out the dough until very thin, about 1/8-inch (1/4 cm). Alternatively, place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out until thin.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into small squares. Using a fork, prick each of the square.
- Brush with melted ghee.
- Dust with cinnamon and sprinkle with Erythritol. Repeat for the second half of the dough, using the remaining melted butter, cinnamon and Erythritol.
- Place in the oven preheated to 300 F/ 150 C and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack for 1 hour to allow the cereal to crisp up.
- Once completely cooled, break the pre-cut cereal into pieces.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk or full-fat yogurt.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!