Who doesn’t love fudge, especially this time of year when the holidays are fast approaching? This Keto Cacao Nib Mint Fudge is perfectly sweet and festive without the typical sugar rush and crash.
This fudge is also a great source of healthy fats from almond butter and coconut oil. It’s very filling and provides a great energy boost, especially with the added dark chocolate.
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 piece)
|of which Saturated||10.1||grams|
|Magnesium||60||mg (15% RDA)|
|Potassium||349||mg (17% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (6%), protein (9%), fat (85%)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
Note: Sweetener can be used to taste. Here’s a list of suitable low-carb sweeteners.
- Chop the chocolate into small shards.
- Place all ingredients, except cacao nibs, in a small pot over low heat. Melt together stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Once melted pour the mixture into a 5 x 7 inch (13 x 18 cm) glass dish, you can line the dish with parchment paper for easy cleanup and serving if desired.
- Top with cacao nibs and chill until set.
- Slice into 12 or more squares to serve. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!