This easy keto Avocado Shrimp Ceviche Salad is perfect as an appetizer or light lunch! It can be served on top of a bed of greens or with keto tortilla chips for an easy snack.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||2.5||grams|
|Magnesium||64||mg (16% RDA)|
|Potassium||703||mg (35% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (11%), protein (29%), fat (60%)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 12 oz cooked shrimp, chopped (340 g)
- ¼ cup lime juice (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (30 ml)
- 2 medium avocados, diced (250 g/ 8.8 oz)
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- ½ red onion, diced (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- ½ cucumber, diced (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- handful of cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Optional: serve on top of crispy lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container chilled for up to 2 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!