These Italian Sub Roll Ups are a great option for a keto lunch or quick snack! If your ham is on the thicker side you’ll end up with a fun taco shaped roll-up, if it’s thinner you’ll have a traditional shaped one.
This “unwich” a great keto-friendly alternative for the traditional Italian sub sandwich. With no bread there will be no blood sugar and insulin spike which means that you will stay full for longer.
One roll up is enough as a snack and 2-3 roll ups can be served as a main dish. Optionally, you can add more non starchy vegetables such as sliced peppers, cucumber or tomatoes. These are all suitable for a healthy ketogenic diet.
Nutritional values (per roll up)
|of which Saturated||6.5||grams|
|Magnesium||17||mg (4% RDA)|
|Potassium||230||mg (12% EMR)|
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (3%), protein (28%), fat (69%)
Ingredients (makes 6 roll ups)
- 12 slices Pepperoni (36 g/ 1.3 oz)
- 6 slices quality ham (170 g/ 6 oz)
- 6 slices Provolone cheese (170 g/ 6 oz)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (72 g/ 2.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup canned hot cherry peppers (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/4 white onion, thinly sliced (28 g/ 1 oz)
Note: 6 roll ups will be enough for 6 snacks, or 3 regular meals.
- Lay each slice of ham down and top with a slice of cheese and a slice of pepperoni.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, and Italian seasoning. Divide the sauce between each roll-up.
- Top each roll-up with lettuce, hot cherry peppers, and a few slices of onion. Carefully roll up and serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Article source: https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/italian-sub-keto-roll-ups
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!