This recipe is one of the sugar-free & keto essentials from my Fat Bombs Book. For those new to the keto diet, fat bombs are delicious bite-sized low-carb snacks. This chocolate is made with a few simple ingredients: cacao butter, cacao powder and low-carb sweetener. You can find this recipe on pages 34-37 together with three more variations of dark and white chocolate.
Every Chocoholics dream. Martina’s popular Homemade Dark Chocolate Recipe from the Fat Bombs Book brought to you on video. A staple that you’re sure to want to make time and time again. Don’t forget to bookmark it! ~ Jo
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Nutritional values (per serving ½ oz/ 14 g)
|of which Saturated||4.7||grams|
|Magnesium||13||mg (3% RDA)|
|Potassium||42||mg (2% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (4%), protein (3%), fat (93%)
Ingredients (makes 15 servings/ 7.5 oz/ 213 g)
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler, or heat-proof bowl placed over a small saucepan filled with 1 cup of water, over medium heat. Make sure the water doesn’t touch the glass bowl – it should only be heated through the steam.
- Remove from the heat and set aside. Stir in the cacao powder, Erythritol, vanilla, and salt. If you want a sweeter taste, add the stevia.
- Pour into a jar or use a ¼ cup measure …
… and our it in candy molds or chocolate bar molds.
- Let it sit to harden at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Once hardened, remove from the molds and keep in an airtight container.
- Store at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!