Cardamom-spiced almond cookies are perfect any time of day.
What You Need:
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons macadamia oil
1 cup almond meal
3 tablespoons carob flour
2 tablespoons almond milk
½ teaspoon cardamom powder
What You Do:
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into a large bowl, cream together sugar, vanilla, and macadamia oil.
3. Add almond meal, carob flour, milk, and cardamom powder, and knead by hand until blended well.
4. Onto a floured surface, roll out dough, and shape into a rectangle by using your hands or a cookie molder.
5. Place almonds in the middle of the cookies.
6. Transfer cookies to a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Photo courtesy of Nazlı Günaydın
Article source: http://vegnews.com/web/articles/page.do?pageId=10710&catId=2
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!