I love tasty desserts especially when they’re vegan, gluten free, warm, tasty and delicious. Add this vegan apple crumble to your holiday dessert recipe list because it’s a crowd pleaser and you can make it with only a few ingredients in your fridge. Additionally, apples are seasonal right now, which makes them both more nutritious and less expensive.
- 2 apples, chopped
- 10 pitted dates (small ones were used in this recipe)
- 1 Tbsp almond butter or cashew butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- ¾ cup of the apple paste
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4-1/3 cup (leftovers) apple paste
- 2 apples, sliced extra thin
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 8 x 4 pyrex dish with parchment paper.
- Combine the ingredients for the apple paste in the blender (apple, dates, cinnamon, almond butter) and blend until liquefied or until almost liquefied.
- In a separate bowl mix together the ¾ cup of the paste with the coconut flour and mix until it’s sticky and clumpy. It may feel a little dry, this is ok!
- Use ½ of the dough from #3 and press it into the bottom of the lined dish, set the other half aside.
- Layer the sliced apples on top of the dough in the bottom of the dish.
- Using your fingers, crumble the rest of the paste mixed with flour over the sliced apples, then sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool, then serve and enjoy!
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
If you’re not a fan of apples, you can substitute pears and/or peaches in this recipe.
You can also add different nuts as a topping as well.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.
Article source: https://www.rebootwithjoe.com/easy-vegan-apple-crumble-recipe/
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!