Meet my new obsession: Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Avocado-Lime Sauce. Born out of my favorite Best Ever Mexican Black Beans, this meal is easy, quick, and seriously delicious.
I love black beans in almost any form, but to me the real star of this recipe is the Avocado-Lime Sauce. Think of it as a cross between cilantro-lime dressing and guacamole. It’s absolutely perfect for dipping these tacos, or as a topping for burritos or salads.
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
I always seem to have the ingredients for this recipe in my kitchen, so this one is perfect for weeknights when I’m short on time. I love that the tacos are rich and crunchy, and the sauce is packed with fresh flavors.
If you want to try a sour cream-based sauce, or maybe serve two different sauces, these black bean tacos also taste great with Chipotle Lime Crema.
Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Avocado-Lime Sauce: a quick and easy vegetarian meal, loaded with flavor.
- 3 cups Best Ever Mexican Black Beans
- 3/4 cups Mexican Cheese Blend
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, separated
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded if desired
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add two tortillas to the skillet and allow them to heat in the oil for about 10 seconds.
- Cover one side of each tortilla with 1/4 cup of beans, and top beans with 1 tablespoon Mexican Cheese Blend.
- Using a spatula, carefully fold the tortilla in half, on top of itself and press down with the spatula to shape the taco.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, then using a spatula flip the tacos and cook an additional 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Continue the process until all the tacos are done, adding additional oil as the pan dries out.
- Serve immediately.
- Add all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
1 taco – 193 calories, 9g fat: 22g carbohydrates, 6g protein. 1/4 cup sauce – 117 calories, 13g fat, 3 Carbohydrates, 1g protein.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!