The classics are classics for a reason, and this Zucchini Bread is no different. It’s an easy, healthy bread recipe that will have your friends and family asking for seconds.
Classic Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time:15 min
- Cook Time:20 min
- Total Time:35 minutes
- Yield:12 servings
3 cups white whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 fresh large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups light-brown sugar, packed
3 cups grated zucchini, packed
1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F / 180º F. Grease ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. In a separate large bowl, whisk together applesauce, eggs, and vanilla and mix well, whisk in brown sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add zucchini, stirring to incorporate; add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly between ramekins, filling each one three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Rotate tins halfway through the baking process to promote even baking.
- Transfer tins to a wire rack; let cool completely before turning out. Serve.
Article source: https://ohmyveggies.com/classic-zucchini-bread/
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!