More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
I’m all about getting more tacos in my life and I like variety so I’m all about trying different shells, fillings, toppings, etc. Jicama shells? Yup. Cauliflower tortillas? Sure, why not. Breakfast tacos? You betcha.
So these Cheese Taco Shells are fun and delicious. If you’re low carb they are great for you! bc you get all the best things about a Taco without all the carbs. Plus, who isn’t completely intrigued by a “tortilla” taco shell completely made of Cheese? That sounds like a cheese lovers dream. Cheese Lovers of the World, Rejoice! If you’re Keto, these are pretty much a godsend when Tuesday rolls around and everyone is celebrating Taco Tuesday. Just roll up with your Cheesy taco Shells and join the party and stay in Ketosis.
These are super easy to make. You can make with other cheeses but I’ve found that provolone has worked the best for me and it tastes delicious too, which is always priority #1 in my life.
Go forth and eat Tacos!
- provolone cheese circles (the number of tacos you want, each circle makes 1)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place provolone cheese circles on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cook for 9-12 minutes until turning golden brown but not burnt.
- While cooking, get a baking sheet with raised edges on the top and place foil on top of the raised edges.
- When the cheese circles have finished cooking, take them out of the oven and immediately lay on the foil on the edge of the baking sheet so that the edges of the cheese can drape over creating a shell.
- Allow to sit for five minutes so that they set.
If you don’t want them to be oily, dap with a paper towel after they have set.
Products used in this post:
More from my site
Article source: http://mincerepublic.com/cheese-taco-shell/
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!