Cauliflower Fried Rice–.I am a carb addict– so I am always trying to find carbohydrate substitutes that will certainly satisfy my carb needs. This.Cauliflower fried rice.totally techniques my brain into believing that I am in fact eating rice.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE CAULIFLOWER FRIED RECIPE.
My good friend Sally, is an impressive cook. She constantly has excellent dishes and also has yet to fail me on a solitary one. She is the mastermind behind my incredibly effective.No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Nights Clubs..
When we were with each other the other day and we were speaking about what to make for supper, Sally informed me regarding this as well as I couldn’t wait to provide it a shot.
I offered the cauliflower fried rice with a very easy to make beef.stir fry.as well as it was a significant hit, even my children liked it! (Searching for various other excellent \”cauliflower\” substitutes — inspect out my.cauliflower breadsticks.as well as.pizza crust..
Purchasing listing for cauliflower fried rice recipe.
- Frozen riced cauliflower or a head of cauliflower.
- Sesame oil (substitute option: canola oil).
- Frozen peas and carrots.
- Soy sauce.
- Garlic Salt.
Cauliflower Fried Rice.
- 1.Bag.Bag of icy Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower or a head of cauliflower cut up and also \”riced\” in a mixer.( let it rest on counter for a few mins to ensure that it is somewhat thawed … bang it a little to separate the portions, you will certainly need about 1 1/2 mugs sliced).
- 2.Tablespoons.sesame oil.If you don’t have sesame),( you can use canola.
- 1.Little onion.( chopped).
- 1.Cup.frozen peas and carrots.( defrosted).
- 1/4.cup.broccoli.( cut).
- 3.Tbsps.soy sauce.
- Salt and pepper.
- Garlic salt.( optional).
Heat oil in a huge skillet on medium/high warm.
Saute onions until tender. Add peas, carrots and brocolli and also chef till soft.
Add icy cauliflower (or fresh riced cauliflower) to the frying pan. Mix with veggies and also remain to saute until the cauliflower is no more iced up.
Include approximately 2 tablespoons of soy sauce as well as blend well.
Slide the rice to one side of the pan as well as scramble the prompt the opposite of the pan.
When the egg is prepared, mix in with the rice and include additional soy sauce (to taste preference).
Include salt, garlic as well as pepper salt to preference.
Nutrition per serving.
Article source: http://princesspinkygirl.com/cauliflower-fried-rice/
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!