Most elliptical machines are hit or miss but the Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is a fine example of one that can be affordable yet functional. It is designed for optimal cardio workout so you will get some really good resistance without compromising safety and stability. It also keeps a good track of your progress so you can adjust the settings or your workout plan accordingly. To learn more here is a quick look at the main pros and cons of the Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse:
- Stable design – most elliptical machines tend to have a jerky, bouncy movement especially when it is still your first time trying them out. This can be dangerous and cause instability, especially during those long, high-resistance training sessions. The Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse throws the problem away with its Natural Elliptical Motion design.
- High tension resistance – if you want to really workout you need good resistance and that is exactly what you get here. The tension levels go from Level 1 to Level 8, allowing you to adjust just how hard and gruesome you want your cardio training to be.
- Perfect display – the LCD display is large and easy to read. It monitors everything you need to study from your current speed, time, calories burned, and distance “traveled”. It also monitors your Target Zone heart rate.
- Target Zone – there are two additional handles that include pulse pads. These are added to keep track of your heart rate. This is crucial for people working towards specific workout programs.
- Silence – despite the power of the machine as it continues to offer resistance it is incredibly quiet. This is important because most people can get annoyed with loud noises or can associate a loud machine with broken parts.
- The foot pedals are slightly slanted downwards. This is to give you a little bit of a boost but it also might be disorienting for some. It will require some time to get used to.
If you had to pick just one elliptical machine for your cardio workout then the Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is the definitive choice. It has all the features you need and a sleek, easy to store design that is both competent and durable. It offers a lot of tension to really give you a good workout session and it does all this quietly and peacefully, allowing you to focus on the moment to burn those calories and get fit.
With the Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat you get two cardio machines for the price of one. That’s right – this is a 2-in-1 workout machine that primarily functions as an elliptical, but with its adjustable seat and handle positions you can also use it as an exercise bike. The best thing though is that it is priced at a very affordable tag price. It’s almost half of what you would pay for just one of those two machines!
Pros of the Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat:
- Of course the biggest benefit is that you are getting two for the price of one. Nothing is compromised either because as both an elliptical and exercise bike you get comfortable positions, optimal resistance, and comfort.
- Also included is an electronic console to monitor your progress. It can display your time, distance, speed, and amount of calories burned. This becomes critical when you’re working out for specific goals.
- To adjust the tension all you have to do is turn a knob that is located right in the middle. This makes it easy to adjust whether you are standing or sitting. Thankfully, the amount of impact during adjustment is very minimal to the point of being unnoticeable.
- You can adjust the seat both vertically and horizontally. This makes it applicable for people of any height, weight, and preference.
- Working out can get very tiring but to keep you cool the Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat also features a cooling blade. These high-momentum blades create a soft breeze that is enough to keep you going.
- Speaking of these high-momentum blades, they can produce that cooling breeze without adding any resistance or impact on your strides.
Cons of the Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat:
- This is obviously caused by the drop in tag price but if you were hoping for an advanced console that came with several programs or an electronic control to adjust resistance then this machine will disappoint because it does lack those features.
Should You Buy It?
If you want to get the best cardiovascular training then you know you can’t just stick with walking. You need to go through a wide variety of exercises but it can be incredibly expensive to buy several machines. The Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat provides the perfect solution by offering the opportunity to ride, run, job, and walk all in one very affordable machine. It is, without second thought, worth purchasing.