- 1 14-oz can (400g) of black beans (BPA free), drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp of ground flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce (vegetarian)
- 1 cup (120g ) of mushrooms, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 fresh garlic clove)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs (I used gluten free)
- ¼ cup of sesame seeds, and extra for coating
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Process in a food processer all the ingredients except for ½ of the black beans.
- Mix until it is combined well and the ingredients are all processed well
- Mix in the remaining whole black beans gently to combine well.
- Form 4-6 balls and roll in extra sesame seeds and form burger patties
- Using a non-toxic, non-stick pan, heat on moderate heat the oil then lightly fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side or until the sesames are toasted lightly.
You can enjoy this burger on your favorite bun with fresh tomato, avocado, pickles, beets, cucumber, spinach, onions or anything else you enjoy, or on a bed of salad.
Black beans – red kidney beans, chickpeas, butter beans, cannoli beans
Worcestershire sauce – tamari or omit
Sesame seeds – Bread crumbs
Bread crumbs – almond meal, sesame seeds
Prep time: 10 minutes
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!