I’m not sure how often you grill in the summer. But I like to grill out often.
This idea of Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes came to me recently. I lit up that grill and my family is hooked with this amazing combo of cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and bacon. These are are some of our favorite flavors and it’s awesome that they’re combined for a quick and easy side dish for summer.
When I grill I dislike the pace of the in and out of the kitchen. So if I’m grilling up my meat, I try to grill my side dish and veggies too, if at all possible. It just simplifies life a little. You know what I mean?
More Healthy Recipes & Diet Tips
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information That Will Help You Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat?
Inside each issue of the Belly Fat Free Newsletter, you will receive easy to understand information that will help you banish stubborn belly fat from your body for good. The Best Part Is... Our Newsletter Is Absolutely Free & All Information is Kept 100% Confidential!
We love grilled potatoes in foil. They’re perfect with seafood or chicken. And geez, they’re so good!
Litehouse Ranch dressing makes this recipe come together easily and quickly. Slice potatoes and add simple ingredients like bacon , ranch dressing, cheese and herbs for an excellent summer side dish . I love using fresh ingredients.
Like most people I know, I certainly don’t have time to make everything homemade. But choosing fresh ingredients for my family is very important to me. I love that Litehouse dressings are fresh, without a lot of preservatives. And when I reach for these refrigerated dressings I know I’m making a better choice.
So let me ask you a simple question.When it comes to grilling with people, who comes to mind immediately?
I think of the men in my life. How about you? Men seem to have mastered the art of grilling. And what male doesn’t love grilled food. So these would be the perfect dish to make for Father’s Day to celebrate all the amazing father figures in your life. Whether that’s your own father, your stepfather, your husband for whoever it may be. Let’s celebrate the males who provide and support us. I don’t know where I’d be without mine!
Go check out all the amazing Litehouse Dressings and get more great recipe ideas here .
A few things to note when making this recipe:
- Spray the foil well. The potatoes will definitely stick if you don’t.
- Try to remember to flip them halfway through cooking.
- Check them after a few minutes. If they’re browning too quickly on the bottom turn down the heat.
- The Ranch dressing seems to get absorbed as they cook. Feel free to just add half and add the remaining half after they’ve been cooked.
- 1 1/2lbsof potatoesI used Yukon gold
- 1/3cupLitehouse Ranch Dressing
- 4slicesof baconcooked and crumbled
- 1/4cupshredded cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
- 2tablespoonsfresh parsleychopped finely
- pepperto taste
- non-stick cooking sprayfor greasing
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Scrub and slice potatoes. (I use a mandoline for an even slice.)
- Prepare foil. Use heavy duty foil if you have it. Otherwise, use a double layer. Cut off a piece large enough to fold over potatoes on all sides. Spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes with ranch dressing. Layer on foil. Top with bacon, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- With heat on medium, grill for about 15 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
The ranch dressing seems to get absorbed as the potatoes cook. Feel free to just by adding half of the ranch in the beginning and add the remaining half after they’ve been cooked.
Spray the foil well. The potatoes will definitely stick if you don’t.
Article source: http://gatherforbread.com/?p=11949